I work with women of all ages who desperately want a change. My mission is to bring a fresh glow into your life.
Are you starting a new job or launching a new business and need to step out with class in clothes that will impress your customers,colleagues and superiors.
Are you a student about to enter the job market and looking for the cheapest way possible to dress to create a favourable impression at interview?
A new killer look after a broken relationship.
Do you love nice clothes but can’t trawl the shop?
Cant figure out how to mix and match the clothes you have in your wardrobe, and you want a
You want to look good and feel good but don’t know where to start.
Do you find yourself wearing the same clothes over and over again even though your wardrobe is full?
You know deep down that you can look better. You want to feel good about yourself every time you walk out of the door. You want your confidence back. You feel like pressing the refresh and reset button, you’re not alone.
I would love to work with you to make you look and feel totally great!
Gone are the days when Personal stylists used to be for only celebrities.
These days, more and more women are taking the initiative to change the way they present themselves to the world.
My passion is to help women boost their confidence and improve their self-esteem through fashion
You are unique.
To create a bespoke style for each clients, we put into consideration, their body shape, facial structure( for a unique hairstyle) colour of your underdone,(for that fabulous look and pallets of colours that will make you POP any day) best colour of accessories and makeup for your skin tone.
With my creative knowledge, allow me to transform you from the blurr in the dark to a working masterpiece.
I love fashion and I have always had an innate eye for style.
My first degree is in Microbiology but my first love is fashion and beauty.
I have a professional certification from the prestigious London School of Styling as well as various college certificates in Beauty, hair and nails.
When I am not styling my clients, I teach body image workshops for teenage girls and styling workshops for mums because I believe passionately that looking good will always improve your confidence and heighten your self esteem no matter how old you are or what size you are.
A few fun facts about me:
- I am a ninja bargain hunter. I love shopping. You don’t understand what I mean. What I am saying is that I… LOVE… shopping for QUALITY AND UNIQUE PIECES @ a bargain. It’s my happy place and I count it as a blessing to be able to do this for a living.
- I love CREATIVITY. My husband can’t understand my fascination with paintbrushes and screwdrivers and wallpaper.
- I once ran a catering trailer selling hot meals at lunch time in the City of London.
- I used to be an Air hostess – “cabin attendant” is what they call it now.
- I now detest flying. Yes, I know that sounds strange coming from a former air hostess who has visited several countries, so many tragedy in life has petrified my emotions.
- I have three amazing kids.
- I am a living proof that you can use your passions and gifts to serve people.
Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to book a free consultation.
You’ve got one chance to make a first impression. Let me help you make yours unforgettable.